Terms and conditions of sales
* Trainee: participant benefiting from the training.
* Client: employer company of the Trainee. The Trainee is deemed to be a Client if he is his own employer.
* Inter-company training: catalog training, carried out on the premises of IRSN Academy or on the premises made available to IRSN Academy.
* Intra-company training: catalog training produced exclusively for the account of the Client or training tailored on behalf of the Client, on the premises of IRSN Academy, the Client’s premises, or the premises made available by the Client or by IRSN Academy.
* General Terms and Conditions of Sale: refers to this document as reference on the date of December 01, 2021.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to define:
* on the one hand, the general conditions for participation in inter-company professional training sessions organized by IRSN Academy;
* on the other hand, the procedures for organizing and carrying out intra-company training sessions by IRSN Academy on behalf of the Client, who is a signatory to the professional training agreement defined below under Paragraph 3. CONTRACTUAL DOCUMENTS
3. CONTRACTUALS DOCUMENTS
All orders are based on a professional training agreement drawn up in accordance with article L6353-1 of the French labor code, mentioning the details of the services provided, the price and the terms of payment. IRSN Academy sends the Client this continuing professional training agreement. The Client undertakes to sign it and affix its commercial stamp, then to return an original copy as soon as possible to IRSN Academy.
These general conditions of sale prevail over any other document of the Client, in particular the Client’s purchase order and/or its general conditions of purchase.
These general conditions of sale as well as the professional training agreement, the registration form constitute the contract concluded between the parties.
In the event of an interpretation dispute between the various contractual documents, the order of interpretation is as follows:
– These general conditions of sale
– The professional training agreement
4. TERMS OF REGISTRATION AND ORDER
Prerequisites: The Client ensures and is able to justify that the Trainee has the necessary prerequisites for the training in question. He also verifies the adequacy of the training to the profile and objectives of the Trainee. The Client guarantees the veracity of the information provided.
IRSN Academy reserves the right to refuse a Trainee who does not have the required prerequisites of a training.
Registration for a training session is done on our website formation.irsn.fr/en/
Any registration for a training session must be made within a period of at least one (1) month before the start date of the session.
IRSN Academy reserves the right to accept later registrations.
Any registration by the Client constitutes an order deemed accepted by sending the training agreement signed by the Client and implies its full and complete adherence to these general conditions of sale.
No later than fifteen (15) days before the start of the session, IRSN Academy sends the Trainee a personal invitation by e-mail which provides all the practical information relating to the session (schedules, means of access, etc.) as well as the rules of procedure and the welcome booklet.
The Client undertakes to communicate to IRSN Academy the e-mail addresses of the Trainees.
Rules of procedure: The Client undertakes to ensure that the Trainee respects the internal rules of procedure which are communicated to him at the time of his convocation or at the latest given at the start of the training session.
Certificate of knowledge : At the end of each training, IRSN Academy undertakes to provide the Trainee a certificate of knowledge, provided that the registration fees have been fully paid by the Client. It is therefore up to the Client to ensure that the registration fees are paid within 30 days of the end of the training.
5. INVOICING AND PAYMENT
Prices are in euros excluding tax, to be increased by the VAT in force and/or by any other taxes and/or taxes withheld at source in application of the legislation in force in the country concerned.
Prices are firm and non-revisable.
– For inter-company training:
Registration fees cover educational services (teaching, practical work, use of simulators and other computer tools, documentation provided, necessary supplies) as well as meals and coffee breaks.
They do not include any transport and accommodation costs. The prices are indicated on the professional training agreement. Any session started must be paid in full.
– For intra-company training:
IRSN Academy gives the Client a quote that includes the details of the price, the billing and payment schedule. The prices set are exclusive of tax.
Payment is made by bank transfer to IRSN’s account, whose bank details are as follows:
94 rue Réaumur
75104 PARIS CEDEX 02
Bank domiciliation: TPPARIS
Account owner: IRSN INST. RADIOPROT. SURETE NUC. / AGENCE COMPTABLE
Bank code: 10071
Branch code: 75000
Account number: 00001000548
Bank key: 85
IBAN: FR76 1007 1750 0000 0010 0054 885
BIC code: TRPUFRP1
IRSN SIREN number: 440 546 018 00027
VAT number: FR 68 440 546 018
6. CANCELLATION AND POSTPONEMENT
a) Cancellation and postponement conditions for inter-company training
By the Client:
– Any case of cancellation by the Client must be communicated in writing to IRSN Academy. For a cancellation, less than fourteen (14) working days before the start of the session, 50% of the educational cost is definitively invoiced by IRSN Academy to the Client, except in the event of replacement by a Trainee from the same establishment, confirmed by entering a new registration on our website formation.irsn.fr/en/
– In case of cancellation that is no confirmed in writing (including for absenteeism or abandonment), 100% of the registration fees are definitively invoiced by IRSN Academy to the Client. In the event of an unforeseen departure duly justified by the Client, the Trainee may be admitted to participate in a subsequent session after prior written agreement from IRSN Academy.
By IRSN Academy:
IRSN Academy reserves the right to cancel or postpone a training session, especially in case of an insufficient number of participants. The Client is informed by e-mail no later than fifteen (15) working days before the date of the session concerned. Payments received will be fully refunded. No compensatory indemnity will be paid to the Client due to a postponement or cancellation by IRSN Academy.
b) Cancellation and postponement conditions for intra-company training
By the Client:
Any request for cancellation or postponement of all or part of the training service by the Client must be notified by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to IRSN Academy no later than fifteen (15) working days before the date of the session concerned. This period is calculated from the date of receipt of the cancellation request by IRSN Academy.
Any postponement notified within a period of less than fifteen (15) working days is considered by IRSN Academy as a cancellation of the said session. The cancellation conditions specified below then apply:
– for the canceled service, including for any service canceled between fifteen (15) working days and seven (7) working days before the date of the session, the Client must pay 50% of the amount of the service.
– for any service canceled less than seven (7) working days before the date of the session, the Client must pay 100% of the amount of the service.
By IRSN Academy:
IRSN Academy reserves the right to cancel or postpone a session by informing the Client by e-mail, fax or simple letter no later than fifteen (15) working days before the date of the session concerned, whatever the reason. No compensation will be paid to the Client. IRSN Academy undertakes to offer a new session date within a reasonable time following the cancellation.
7. MODIFICATION OF SERVICES
Any modification of the services is subject to an amendment to the professional training agreement.
However, any change in the number of Trainees for a session must be the subject of prior written information to IRSN Academy and subject to the following conditions:
– any downward modification of the number of Client Trainees in a session is considered as a partial cancellation of the services and is in this case managed with regard to the rules set out in article 6, applied to the unit cost per Trainee specified in the quote (or, failing that, obtained by dividing the total amount of the price set in the training agreement by the number of Client Trainees),
– any additional participant is subject to the prior acceptance of IRSN Academy and will be the subject of an amendment to the professional training agreement,
– any request for modification relating to the number of Trainees must be submitted to IRSN Academy no later than seven (7) working days before the start of the session concerned.
In addition, the Client may replace a Trainee with another Trainee of the Client after written notfication sent to IRSN Academy.
8. COMPUTING AND FREEDOM
The personal information communicated by the Client to IRSN Academy for the execution of the session may be communicated to the contractual partners of IRSN Academy and to the trainers for the purposes of the said service. In accordance with the provisions of French law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the persons concerned may at any time exercise their right of access, opposition and rectification in the file of IRSN Academy.
9. CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROPERTY RIGHTS OF PEDAGOGICAL DOCUMENTS
The documents communicated during the training session are confidential by nature, regardless of their medium.
The Client undertakes to ensure that this obligation is respected by all its staff and more generally for any person whom it has put in contact with IRSN Academy.
All the educational documents and information transmitted by IRSN Academy within the framework of the training sessions belong to IRSN Academy and/or its contractual partners and/or trainers.
Their use, disclosure or copying is prohibited except with the prior agreement of IRSN Academy.
The documents communicated during the training session may not be used for any purpose other than those of training support for the personnel designated by the Client.
These documents are inseparable from the content of the training provided orally by IRSN Academy.
The Client shall refrain from removing the property notices that appear on the educational documents that IRSN Academy sends under its services.
The Client authorizes IRSN Academy to refer to the Client’s name and logo as part of its communication operations for training, on any medium.
If one of the parties does not comply with the obligations arising from the contract, the other party may terminate the contract after formal notice to satisfy it, sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt and without effect within thirty (30) working days following the date of dispatch.
12. SPECIAL CASES
a) Risk prevention
When registering for training sessions including practical work using ionizing radiation sources and/or visits to facilities in regulated areas, Trainees must comply with the site’s internal regulations, and in particular be the subject of dosimetric monitoring by wearing a passive dosimeter provided by IRSN Academy for the duration of the practical work.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women and people with implanted medical devices are strongly recommended to report to IRSN Academy team and/or the trainer.
In accordance with IRSN Academy’s policy for the integration of people with disabilities, IRSN Academy will endeavor to take into account specific needs when they have been indicated on the Qualification of needs form that the Trainee will have received during registration, which must be retourned to IRSN Academy.
13. LIABILITY – INSURANCE
The civil liability of IRSN Formation is cumulatively limited to:
– Direct damage caused by IRSN Academy to the Client,
– The prices actually paid by the Client under the contract.
The Client and the insurers waive any recourse against IRSN Academy exceeding the amount and damages referred to above.
Furthermore, under no circumstances IRSN Academy can be held liable for any financial, commercial, or other damage caused directly or indirectly by the use of the information provided during the training sessions.
14. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS – DISPUTES
These general conditions of sale are subject to French law for their interpretation and execution. Any dispute, not resolved amicably between the parties within a period of one (1) month, and relating to the validity, the execution, or the interpretation of these general conditions of sale will be subject to the jurisdiction of the commercial court of Nanterre, France.
15. UPDATE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The general conditions of sale are likely to be updated. The applicable version is the latest in force on the date of signature of the professional training agreement.